Euro Patio Sauna
More About the Euro Patio Sauna
An attractive variation of the popular Patio Sauna, the Euro outdoor sauna gives greater flexibility on where it can be installed, and a more contemporary European style design.
• Roof is single sloped.
• Interior can be sauna only or with changing room.
• Install under a deck, on a deck, or on other level patio-type surfaces.
• Having a backyard sauna has never been easier!
• Nordic White Spruce walls and ceiling interior, Abachi backrests, headrests, heater guard and duckboard
• Clear Western Red Cedar exterior
• Prebuilt, prefitted wall and ceiling panels all completely blind nailed
• Built-in floor with attractive water resistant vinyl flooring
• Constructed on cedar runners
• Cathedral ceiling with exposed wood beam
• Designer Heater with Trend digital control
• Bucket, ladle, and thermometer
• Low voltage backrest lighting
• Roof kit in easy-to-install panels
• Metal roof (Optional – additional charge applies)
• Heater Upgrade: Pikkutonttu
Want to learn more about this sauna?
Our Outdoor Saunas
Outdoor saunas’ simple panel construction makes it easy to assemble anywhere you have space. At the same time, saunas integrated walls and gable system ensure you will enjoy a strong, durable sauna that will be perfectly at home outside for many years to come. The roof kit is fully insulated and available with plywood, cedar shingles or metal roofing.
Inside, you’ll enjoy all the comfort, style and attention to detail you expect from Finnleo. Nordic White Spruce or Cedar on the cathedral ceiling and walls creates a light, cozy, genuinely sauna feel. Abachi furnishings feel as good as they look, staying cool to the touch despite the sauna heat. If you have a pool or hot tub, all the better—an Outdoor sauna will only add to the pleasure you already get from them.
GET THE BEST PRICING TODAY
Speak with one of our team members to learn more about the costs associated with what you are looking for. Fill out the form below to get started.